Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pandora's Curiosity

The technical aspects that I have learned during the Myth video or my Pandora’s Curiosity are first how interesting effects can make a video look and that I still need to learn to use projectors properly. I used a variety of effects in my video that makes it seem almost magical. Along with the somewhat “sope” like acting, it gives it a sort of humorous undertone. As for the projectors, well my goal was to use two large projectors and a Pico projector. I again had issues with setting them up as my group had the last time we tried the projectors. I get confused with the many sorts of plugs and what is compatible with what sort of software. Other than those difficulties, I feel that the actual videos for the installation came together quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment