Saturday, March 9, 2013

Portraiture Continued




Meghan O'Bryan
Loop, 0:52.00
Video

A self portrait. In this video I was trying to create a way to show both my outward appearance as well as the make up of my mind and my positive potential. The sitter on the left represents my outward and introverted self. The sitter on the right is a reflection of myself and a representation of my inward self; the constantly blooming flowers represent my ideas and my personal growth. The space background represents the vastness and boundlessness of my mind; the sound helps to enhance this as well as show the simplicity that I strive for in the peace of my mind. The bursting, fiery color shows my creativity and will to push forward. Though my outward appearance seems bored and frigidity, in reality my mind is exploding a million miles elsewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment